SLC Self-Evaluation Measurements
The following are FREE downloadable self-evaluation measurements for each competency.
- Determine the competency you would like to measure.
- Download the self-evaluation document for that competency.
- Select which of the six domains you would like to measure: Significance, Motivation, Efficacy, Cognition, Proficiency, and Performance. Only select the measurement of the domain associated with the learning activity or experience. Do not print out and give the document as the evaluation. Each document is simply a collection of the six measurements that can be used individually to measure the competency and domain you want.
- Copy and paste the measurement into your paper or online evaluation form you plan to disseminate.
*In addition to the specific competency domain measurements, including one or both of the following open-ended questions can also yield important findings.
- What was your most significant learning experience in this course?
- How do you plan to apply this learning in your life?
Learning and Reasoning
Self Awareness and Development